Friday, 11 May 2012
5 1/2 cups unsweetened soy milk
2 packets of unflavoured gelatin powder - 14 gm
1/2 cup warm water
3 pandan leaves
1/2 cup sugar/brown sugar
3/4 cup water
2 pandan leaves
1. Sprinkle the gelatin in the warm water. Set it aside to bloom.
2. Put soy milk in a pot over medium heat, let it warm up and continue to stir until little bubbles start appearing at the side of the pot.
3. Turn off the heat and stir in the gelatin into the warm soy milk. Stir until the gelatin dissolved.
4. Strain and pour the soymilk into a container. Let it cool at room temperature, then cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight before serving with syrup.
5. For the syrup, put sugar, water, pandan leaves in a pot. stir and cook until the sugar dissolved. Once it comes up to boil, turn off the heat and set it aside to cool before serving it with tofu fah....