150 gm butter
200 gm flour
1/4 tsp soda
100 gm brown sugar
100 ml fresh milk
100 gmm mashed banana
50 gm chocolate rice
1/3 cup cubed banana
1/4 cup chopped cashew nut(tlc use walnut)
1. Preheat oven 170c, use 8x3x3 pan
2. Beat butter and brown sugar, fold in egg one by one.
3. Fold in flour alternate with milk.
4. Fold in mashed banana and essence. Add in chocolate rice and cubed banana. Mix well.
5. Pour into baking pan and spread chopped nuts on top.
6. Bake for 40-50 min.
Happy baking...mmmm delicious cake