250g high protein flour
1/2 tsp salt
15g milk powder
2 tsp instant yeast
1/2 egg (lightly beaten)
red bean paste
1. Mix well all ingredients in (A)
2. Add (B) into (A) and knead till smooth
3. Add (C) and continue kneading till smooth and shiny and dough does not stick to your hand.
4. Leave to prove for 40 mins.
5. Roll bean paste into ball.
6. Punch down the dough to let the air out.
7. Divide the dough according to the weight you wish and insert the bean paste. Leave to rest for 10 mins.
8. Shape the ball into a disc shape and cut the middle part accordingly.
9. Leave to prove for 1 hour.
10. Bake till golden brown.